For practical purposes, Governance shall delegate the implementation of Governance decisions and daily operational duties to Operators (who may be individuals, corporate entities or decentralized organizations).
There will be several Operators who may further sub-delegate duties but will remain responsible to Governance for these sub-delegated duties. They include the following:
The Operator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Implementation of Governance decisions.
- Execution of the OptyFi Protocol development road map.
- Operation of the OptyFi website and app, including the backend and batch data processing requirements.
- Implementation of Protocol upgrades and bug fixes.
- Approving or revoking tokens and liquidity pools.
The Finance Operator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Making treasury expenses.
- Setting treasury shares.
- Setting vault withdrawal fees.
- Setting staking rates.
The Strategy Operator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Continual development and operation of the Optimization Algorithm to make strategy recommendations to OptyFi Vaults.
The Risk Operator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assigning ratings to liquidity pools.
- Assigning risk profiles to strategies.
- Setting pool limits in DeFi adapters.
The Operators will be selected by Governance for a one year term through a normal proposal. During the term of the Operators, Governance may remove and replace any or all of them through a critical proposal.